Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To be completely honest

It's a little ridiculous trying to keep up TWO blogs. I mean, the other one I fill with all sorts of nonsense. But Millers Everywhere is me trying to be solely dedicated to the three of us. It's awfully hard to not write about the other craziness that's been floating around in my mind. So for now, entries in this blog may be a little slow. If you'd really like to, I post things on the other blog about the family every now and then. Just search for what you want to read.

In other news, Calvin has finally learned how to climb up and stand with the help of a friendly bookshelf or couch, or tv stand. It's been tiring to "spot" him when he decides to climb up on things. The second I turn around, THUD. He's on the ground. Sometimes I even think he may be doing it on purpose so I pick him up and cuddle with him. Well, little boy, if you think that's going to work forever, you're wrong. (Mwahahaha!) He's also finally learned how to escape the bumbo. There have been several times where I've had him up on the table or a counter to find him rolling around out of the bumbo, only a split second from falling on the hard tile (dun, Dun, DUNNN!)



And when I'm not chasing after Calvin or blogging about Calvin, I try to do things that I don't do on a regular basis. Of course, there's writing in my journal or watching Desperate Housewives. But this week, I've been able to branch out in my "craftiness". I made homemade paper with Erika (find her blog, here) for a Late Valentine's Day present for her missionary, Ethan (find his blog, here). It was super easy, but very time consuming and tedious. I've also bedazzled my denim vest. I know, I know. I know denim vests are supposed to be tacky, but I love it. I wear it over my hoodies all the time. I must look like I wandered out of a Nirvana music video, or maybe out of an episode of Roseanne. Oh well, say what you want. But I love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment