Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kangaroo Zoo

On a trip to the Kangaroo Zoo- I started to realize how NOT excited I am to pay for ridiculous things my family will want to do in the future. Say what you want...

But Calvin.. How could I possibly refuse this?

Also, this has been very long overdue. An introduction to Calvin's alter ego, George Diaperton. David simply places an open diaper on calvin's head and it's supposed to look like a powdered white wig. And Ta Da! Calvin becomes George Diaperton! It's so dumb but I can't help laughing at Calvin every time David puts the "wig" on Calvin's head. Calvin gives us this look like, Something is up here... is there something on my head? 


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE George Diaperton! Freaking hilarious. Also, no. There is NO way you could say NO to a face like baby Calvins, he is so cute Ange.

    ReplyDelete