Sunday, March 28, 2010

Travieso

I have the most mischievous little boy. Some would say that he's much too little to understand what he's doing. But I know he understands my tone when he knows he shouldn't be doing something. He looks back at me like, trying to decide whether to stop doing or to keep going. That little trouble maker. He's only 8 months old right now! Imagine the kind of messes he'll make in a few years!



Taking out the DVDs.. This happens regularly. And the look he gives me when I say his name in the TONE...



But how could I stay mad at this face? How, I ask you?


Cal likes to try and climb his Cousin Noah. As you can see here, poor Noah is helpless to defend himself against Calvin. It's like Calvin's got tentacles that he can't escape from!!




Calvin being a ham for the camera.. and Noah seems so relieved that Cal's finally left him alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment