Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bath Time, Baby!

David's at work until 8 tonight. Ah- I've just got to hold on about another hour or so til' he gets home. Good grief, today has felt like the longest day of my life (well.. one of them). Calvin's had a cough and runny nose develop. I hate it when he's sick. I feel so bad for him- He doesn't know how to blow those runny boogers into a tissue so he can breathe. (*Sad Face*) At night really late, I can hear him coughing. Aw it makes me so sad. I hope it ends soon. And hopefully the weather stops being so awful and make up it's mind so this doesn't keep happening.

Anyway, I've been pulling out all the stops to try and help poor Calvin get better. And he was so funny today in his warm bath. He's such a ham.


↑ Watching the bath tub fill up. ↑


and don't worry. He loves having his picture taken. When he eats, he thinks it's so funny to hang on to the spoon with his teeth. I'm surprised at how strong he is when I try to pull the spoon out of his mouth! 




↑ He knows he's being a funny boy. ↑
I think I may have a future prankster on my hands... 

No comments:

Post a Comment