Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today is extremely boring.

It just altogether seems like a blah day. I look outside and it's overcast and windy and gray. Which, in comparison to how yesterday's weather was, is kind of depressing. I did manage to finally get out of the house yesterday for a stroll with Cal. I've been dying to take him to the park. I love Nelson's Grove. It's one of my very favorite parks, not for any particular reason, just feels a little more like a real park to me. Not like one that's attached to an elementary school or something. Anyway, Calvin had his first ride on a swing set! I took so many pictures only to realize that David had taken the memory card out of the camera! DAAAANG IT. Which means of course that I don't have any of the cute pictures for the blog today. Drats. Well, I did take some on my phone (sorry for the crappy quality..) I'll try to retrieve some more pictures from my friend Cynthia who was there with me.



We also celebrated David's birthday a while ago and we had a nice dinner and a birthday cake. He got some cash for his birthday from my parents and what do you think he did first? He took all of the dollar bills out of the booklet and told me to take pictures of him tossing his money around like a cool rich maniac. Ha! I have to laugh at these pictures because they're so odd. I love that guy.

See how creepy he looks?

Calvin also managed to get himself stuck under the bed a few times. He kept babbling like "How in the world did I get myself down here anyway?" Hysterical.




Just look at those legs. He's got a Christmas ham in each leg.

1 comment:

  1. Then I shall follow this blog deary! I LOVE the "christmas hams" on each leg:) Such a cute lil fam!

    ReplyDelete