Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week with Grandma & Grandpa!



It seems to me that last week went by SO quickly. I could have sworn that it was Monday and the next thing I know, it's Saturday night and my body is aching from being out and about. We did get to spend a little time with Jim and Jo, which was so great because we originally thought we wouldn't see them nearly at all! David got to do his first bridal shoot on Friday night and were there until nearly 11 o'clock! It was exhausting, but very rewarding (mostly, thanks to Nate and Kate who were so willing and so patient, and so in love.) The lucky couple is getting married this Saturday so we'll be up and down getting pictures of their big day. Wish us luck! Anyway, I also managed to get some pictures of our time with Grandma and Grandpa. Calvin felt right at home with his grandparents, I would say especially his Grandpa Jim, who he spent a lot of time with sitting on his knee. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but Cal never is very cuddly. But sitting on Grandpa's knee seemed to work just right, because there he was, sitting so contently sucking on his little thumb and cuddling up. It's just not fair, I tell you.

Here are pictures from last week, Enjoy!


↑ Hang Out Dude Time in the morning with a very sleepy dad ↑


↑ He climbs EVERYTHING now. He'll be the next Bear Gryllis, I swear. ↑






↑ Playing with his Grandma and Grandpa! ↑




↑ Grandma Jo bought Cal a John Deere sweatshirt, I wish you could see it except David's hand is covering it.. Ugh. ↑




↑ Just a quiet moment. ↑

*****

Here a picture taken by accident by Nate who was using the camera on the computer as a mirror for the Bridal/Groomal shoot. You can see everyone in the background preparing for the shoot. Doesn't Kaitlin  just look gorgeous??? I'll also post a finished picture from the shoot. David is so talented at photography. I can hardly stand it. 



The Finished Product: 










No comments:

Post a Comment