Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bad Blogger.



I tend to go through phases where I can crank out a few entries a week! Maybe even a few a DAY. Sorry I've been neglecting you. But I do have pictures to share. :)

It's been kind of crummy weather these last few days. Here we are, pulling out all of our summer attire and the next thing you know- it's raining, snowing, and being really overcast. The downside is Calvin is STILL trying to get over his cold. Although I think now he's reaching the last stretch of this sickness. His little nose is still running and every once and a while now I'll hear him cough. All in all, I'd say he's doing much better than he was a week ago. Thanks everyone for asking! I am also starting to think that he just gets sick on the days when I have to do something important.

Anyway- I will be going to see the Anne Frank Exhibit in the Salt Lake City Library this Wednesday! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

This is how Calvin's been dressing during this icky weather...

Even Dozer (my family's beagle) is dressing for the weather. Here, he's wearing his blue rain coat. Don't worry, it even has a hood for those particularly rainy days. 

1 comment:

  1. Im glad baby Cal is getting better! There is definitely somethin nasty going around. I LOVE that doggie raincoat I need some for my boys!

    ReplyDelete