Thursday, May 27, 2010

Big Bear and Baby Cal.


David and I first realized Calvin's love for stuffed animals when he was only a few months old. But we never thought it was anything more than "ooooh colorful!" or something he'd just eventually put in his mouth and drool all over.
I actually bought Big Bear at Albertsons and thought, "He'll never like this.. he probably won't care for it in another week or so" and it was my sister Andrea who insisted that I buy it. She noticed how much he loved it right away and that he didn't want to let him go. And so for Christmas last year, Calvin got Big Bear and it was love at first sight. I've actually just recently found HOLES in Big Bear because of how much rough housing he's been through with Calvin.
David and I have actually started sticking Big Bear in Calvin's crib so in the morning he wakes up and sees him there. We've actually found him "talking" to Big Bear in the morning when we go into his room to say good morning!
It's so cute and funny. It's like Big Bear is alive to him and he talks to him and hugs him and kisses him. He'll tackle him and lay on him. I LOVE watching him play with Big Bear. So after all this time, I finally took pictures of him with Big Bear. Sorry if the pictures are blurry, Calvin was moving pretty fast when I was trying to capture him with Big Bear.


I adore my little (SHIRTLESS) baby Calvin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment