Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Always A Crowd Pleaser..



I get so "Mom-ish" when I get to playing with my little Calvin. There is something so wonderful about his little personality. David and I always talk about what a blessing he is in our lives and how much light and joy he brings. 

I'm afraid Calvin is going to feel a little neglected this weekend. David and I have loads of things we have to do this weekend that require all of our attention. Unfortunately, that means we have to leave Calvin with someone else. Although I know he's in wonderful care, I miss Calvin so much when we leave him with my parents. It must be a parent thing. Like I feel like I have to squeeze him so tight like it's the last time I'll ever see him. Ah. I love that little guy. 

Anyway, Calvin's been learning new ways to "cute" his way into getting things he wants. I can see now how he might use his little tricks to manipulate me in the future. I've got to keep a close eye on my little boy.





He's my everything.

4 comments:

  1. Ok. That picture of you holding him is SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Erika, that first pic is adorable. Also, Baby Cal is such a handsome little guy. I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. The picture of you holding him is so perfect. So joyous! Also your hair looks really good in it lol.

    ReplyDelete