Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stupid Computer.

I can't seem to get pictures from the card onto the computer! Ah, I am so frustrated sometimes with how little I know about computers.

So for today, Old pictures will do.

My visiting teachers came over today to visit me and I was enjoying myself having casual conversation with the two of them. And then the question that always gets asked, "How old is Calvin now?" and I replied 10 months. And then it hit me.
I have a 10 month old baby.
TEN MONTHS... like, two months away from being a 12 month old baby!
Where has time gone? Didn't I just bring him home from the hospital like, yesterday?
It certainly feels that way!


I am in awe of how much my Calvin has grown! I mean, he hasn't even met his Indiana family yet (With exception of Grandpa Jim and Grandma JoAnn of course). And this summer when we go to Indiana to visit, will he be walking? What other new tricks will he be learning? I just want to grab him by his shoulders and be like "WHOA whoa whoa, hold on there mister. You are GROUNDED from growing up any more."

He was so little! Not even capable of holding his own little head up!
And now I can't keep him in one spot!
Always moving, always moving, my Calvin.

I could eat him up, I love him so.


He went from this.....


To this... 


to THIS!


1 comment:

  1. Oh cute. I remember when you were PREGO! I hope Im half as cute as you! Cal is getting so big, I cant believe he is almost a year, crasay!

    ReplyDelete