Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Center of Attention

Every once and a while, if we really listen, Calvin will say "Hi Dad" or "Hi Mom". Mind you, it sounds a little more like "H-Ma!" or "H-Da!"But I love hearing it all the same. :)  Ironically, Calvin didn't come with his own Mom and Dad to church for Mothers Day. He decided that he would much rather be with his Grandma and Grandpa Gomez. And I hear that he was a hit! Flirting with the girls and doing all of his "tricks". Waving, clapping, "talking", and clicking his tongue. 

We have also learned that cookies are Calvin's preferred treat. Most especially chocolate oreos. This is him at his messiest. I hold him out at arm's length all the way to the bath tub when he's this sticky mess.



I have a feeling that I'll be spending a lot of time out at the pool this summer with Calvin. He just LOVES being in the water. He knows the sound of water running and makes a mad dash toward it! Like it's Christmas all over again when it's his turn for a bath. 



I can't believe how fast he's growing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment