Monday, May 24, 2010

The Millers need a break.

We've all been going at a million miles and hour it seems in the last week. We had so many things to do. Including working to shoot and arrange flowers for a wedding (David was kind enough to help me strip some roses and wire some gerbs after my friend Courtney had gone home). I taught my very first Zumba class on Thursday. Friday and Saturday were dedicated almost solely to wedding flowers and wedding photography. And Sunday David and I both had to speak in Sacrament Meeting at church! OY! Can't somebody catch a break? Thankfully, Calvin was able to be with my parents this week while we've had our busiest days. He just loves his Tias Andi, Ali and Ami, his Tio Erik, and his Abuelos. :)

Calvin's been standing up, too! This last week Cal's been practicing letting go of things and standing all by himself! He knows he's cool when he does it too because he'll put his hands above his head and smile so big like "Aw yeah! I am the MAN!" Unfortunately, He's too quick for me to run for my camera and catch the magic. Soon enough, soon enough.

But for now, some crappy pictures from Photobooth.



No comments:

Post a Comment