Friday, April 30, 2010

Learning To Cook!


I have finally learned how to make Arepas! I've been craving them for so long and my mom's good friend Marta makes some amazing ones. Luckily, I found out Marta and her family were making their way down from Layton to spend dinner with us. I packed up Baby Calvin and got myself out of my sweatpants and drove to my parents' house. 
And Marta agreed to show me how to make them! It is much easier than I thought it would be for sure, it just takes a lot of multitasking and meat preparation that takes about a whole day. Anyway, they turned out delicious! Buttery, flaky, and so tasty! YUMMMM!

2 comments:

  1. jared says he ate these ALL the time in venezuela and that a lot of them were pretty nasty. these look amazing. i want them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. You should teach me how to make these.

    ReplyDelete