Friday, April 2, 2010

Wishing for Springtime

(I'm getting so frustrated with my typing.. I've got a band-aid on my index finger and it's making it harder to do things..)

Ladies and Germs, I present to you one of my very very favorite Calvin videos. This was taken a few weeks ago at a park on a sunny day after church. We wanted to take Calvin to see the duckies and swing on the swing. So David took the liberty of packing us a light lunch and a blanket and we had ourselves a picnic! Whilst we ate our lunch, we loved seeing Calvin crawling to the ends of the blanket and touching the grass. He'd immediately lift the hand that touched it and wriggle his fingers. His eyebrows rose and mouth turned into something of a grimace. Almost like he was saying "What the..." He seemed so put off by the texture of the grass that he refused to go off the blanket. Me and David seized the opportunity to get it all on film!


No comments:

Post a Comment