Monday, April 26, 2010

At Play

David discovered that Calvin likes to play underneath a big blanket we have. We'll cover and uncover him and laughs from the rush of air that happens when we uncover him. David just happened to leave the blanket on his head and we found out that Calvin REALLY likes to try crawling around with the blanket over his head. He obviously doesn't get very far before he trips all over himself and laughs his little hiney off. At the end he we uncover him and he gets a little disoriented and tips over.

In other news, his Grandma and Grandpa Gomez succeeded in finding a walker! Something I assumed was gone from existence. I thought that because of too many incidences of falling down the stairs, they'd stopped being manufactured. Anywho, they found one. And we have been watching to see when he finally starts to take steps forward in his walker..
His Tia Andi held out a cookie in front of him and VOILA! He is so easily enticed by food. Immediately, he starts almost running towards Andi and he gets his cookie. I'll have to get it on film for you. I always have these moments of "Look at my baby go. He is the cutest, smartest, most amazing baby in the whole world!" And then I remember that's probably just me being a silly mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment