Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today



Started out a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day..
Although thanks to a nap and a full tummy, the day's taken a turn for the better. Thank goodness! I just bought Calvin some picture books. I've been working on building a Children's Book library with all the essential books.
The Lorax
Green Eggs and Ham
(My next Dr. Seuss book is The Butter Battle Book)
Where The Wild Things Are
Goodnight Moon
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Olivia
Where The Sidewalk Ends
Ferdinand The Bull
and others...

And I finally got around to buying him one of my very favorites.. Can you guess?

I think I'm moving to Australia. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I love those books. I've been working on my own children's library by collecting a few of my childhood favorites. what? Australia? Explain please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ange, you are such a cute mom! I haven't even though about what books my kids will have! I might have to steal yours:) I love your list, such goodies! And Cal is lookin cute as ever, even though he's ticked off

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's in the book. Alexander keeps saying he'll just move to Australia if his day continues to be terrible & horrible.

    ReplyDelete