Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It Would Seem.

... That I have a renegade on my hands.

(This is a picture of my Calvin "stuck" on top of the bean bag)

Calvin has officially figured out how he can escape his crib (that is, until I lowered it..).
It all started innocently enough.
Fed him, gave him a little milk before I put him down for his nap.
I heard him fuss a little- trying to resist the urge to just fall asleep. And all of a sudden I heard a THUD and Calvin freaking out! So I head over to his room and I hear him at the door, crying!

... ???


Of course, I enter his room and there he is. On the floor and NOT in his crib.
He'd figured out that if he stands on his crib bumper, it gives him a little height. He then lifts himself onto the crib railing between his hips and bellybutton and leans forward so his weight carries him out of the crib, onto the floor.

I am SO relieved that he didn't get hurt the first time he did it! It could have been so much worse than him just crying.
My Calvin is fearless!

1 comment: