Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nothing Better.

(One day this will be ME.)


I LOVE a good workout.

(Like you didn't already know that about me..)
The last few weeks have been really hard for me to work out. I've either been totally drained of energy, or I just plain don't feel like it. I think I may have just gotten a little burned out from exercising almost 3 hours a day 6 days a week.. Yeah... I think that may be it.

Anyhow, I decided that I have to get my energy back up! It's driving me crazy that I went from an exercise freak to a couch potato in what seems like no time at all. And frankly, exercising at home does very little for me. The peer pressure of being in a gym for some reason helps me to not only finish my workout, but go a little harder every time.

The point is, I've had to make some HUGE effort to finally get off my butt and exercise again! The yoga classes at Gold's are tough! The first instructor I went to was pretty good, but the next night, I went to this other guy's class and he totally kicked my butt. Seriously, I think I'm more sore than when I went to a power pump class with my sister in law, Sarah,  for the first time. Oy.
But I've finally worked myself up and choreographing new songs for Zumba.

I'm glad to feel excited about exercising again. I love the feeling of the sweat coming down my face or when my hair starts to stick to my neck and forehead and my muscles start burning. There is nothing better than that. :)



(TANGENT: I'm sorry for the sudden lack of pictures... I have no idea how to get pictures from my camera to my laptop now. Usually, I can try and figure something out. But I am a little inept when it comes to computer gadgets and things of that nature. I promise to solve this problem soon. )

No comments:

Post a Comment