Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Indiana Indiana Indiana!

Sorry everyone for super lack of blogging lately. David and I have finally made the trip out to Indiana to visit David's family. In case you're wondering, the flight was perfect! As soon as we felt the plane taking off, Calvin dozed off until about a half hour before the flight ended.
This last week, David got fried by the sun because we've been out at the pool nearly everyday since we got here! Calvin LOVES water. He kicks his legs in the pool and tries his very hardest to escape his little floaty tube to get into the water in the pool! Not only that, but he loves sticking his face in the water and it is the funniest thing ever when he comes up sputtering because he's got water in his eyes and mouth.

On Saturday we took a trip to Ohio for CEDAR POINT! I've heard stories from David and from a few others about the furious speed and height of some of these roller coasters. I was totally nervous by people saying things like "I totally blacked out on one of the rides once!" or "One of the rides hurt our backs SO bad that we had to leave the park early!"

Uh.. No thanks.

I seriously felt sick after having gone on "Magnum". I got off the ride and my head was spinning, my stomach felt like it was going to come up and out of my throat at any second. But all of the rides were not like that. Overall, I enjoyed myself. I knew that David would enjoy himself. Calvin had a blast! What was more fun than going on the ride, was seeing Cal's reaction to the ride. I know he probably won't remember being at Cedar Point when he's so little, but he still enjoyed himself and I had fun watching that. And the next day was a LONG ride back from Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment