Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beach Day!


I know this is post is rather late. After all, we did get back from Indiana LAST Friday. But upon finding my little digital camera, I found pictures from the beach that I totally forgot about. Anyway, we attended Silver Beach in Michigan and it was gorgeous! I wasn't at all fearful of Calvin's reaction to the water.. He's been a water baby since day one. As soon as we put his little feet in the water I could see that his little mind was working and wanting to go further out. Of course, I couldn't let him out of my grasp, but he kept doing that back-arching thing that babies do when they want to get away. He kept putting his face in the water like, wanting to see what was down there and then, finding out that he couldn't breathe down there, would come up sputtering water!

If it wasn't so cute, I would have stopped him. But he was so excited!
We got there in the morning and soon the afternoon sun had heated up the sand so much that my toes and heels were all blistered from trying to cross the sand. Oy.



I think the best part of the whole thing was watching Calvin have fun in the water and in the sand (although we were still finding sand in his fat rolls 2 days later).

(p.s. The first 2 pictures did not come from my little digital camera, they were pictures from David's camera that I stole... heh heh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment