Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ZUMBA!! :)



My dear sister, Andrea, who is also a Zumba instructor finally found a job at a local Taekwondo studio in Lindon and she is officially now teaching Tuesdays and Thursdays there at 8 o'clock. Last Thursday was Andrea's first day teaching at her new studio and I'm pretty sure at least 40 people were there, Zumba-ing and having a good time. I was a little new to some of the choreography haha as I'm sure most of us were, but we all picked it up pretty easily. Andrea is such a great instructor. :)


There are a few more pictures that I'm sure Andrea will post on her blog. Anyway I have been missing out on my Gold's Zumba classes for like two weeks and I feel like I haven't lived in that period of time! Okay, maybe that was a stretch. But I certainly do miss it. I am finally MAKING the time to go this week. In fact, I intend on going everyday this week (except Sunday, of course). How could you blame me? I just LOVE MY ZUMBA!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE ZUMBA TOO! Thats cool your sis teaches. I will have to come and try it out! The real question is, when do you teach??? I really wanna come to yours! I am still considering being certified, I still wanna talk to you about it though! You look cute in all those pics, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're going to be a Zumba instructor! I want to come try out one of your classes sometime.

    ReplyDelete