Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Been Slackin'

I finally have a moment to post! This week my family is all in Vernal area for Youth Conference and that leaves my littlest sister with no where to stay except here in my humble abode. It's a little odd having someone other than Calvin and myself here but I welcome it totally. In fact, it's kind of nice. We are also taking care of the family dog while everyone's out of town and I can tell he's going nuts just being inside all day. Obviously I can't just let him out or else he'd be smashed in the traffic that unfortunately surrounds us.

Here are some new videos of Calvin (some of you may have already seen these.. sorry.)
The first is of Calvin eating a banana all by himself. Before this, I would have fed him smaller pieces of banana with a spoon so he wouldn't choke. But just before I started feeding him this particular time, Calvin snatched the banana out of my hand and decided he wanted to be in control. 


The second video is of Calvin "talking on the phone". We only realized he started doing this shortly after David would say "Hello" after answering his phone and Calvin would immediately put his hand up to his ear. And most recently, he's not only been putting his hand up to his ear, but babbling like he's having a conversation with someone. It is so hilarious! In this vid, he's saying something like "A-doh" which, as we understand it, means Hello
(David has been teaching him something he calls "Home Alone". Where Calvin puts both hands on his cheeks like Macaulay Culkin when he puts Aftershave on his face in the movie. I don't love to go along with David when he teaches this one... I feel a little stupid doing it.)


2 comments: