Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Laptop!

David sold the desktop a few days ago and found a refurbished Macbook for a good price. So we shipped the desktop today and the Macbook showed up just in time for when I got home. :)  
I've finally got a moment to sit down and enjoy this thing. I like the shiny white-ness. I like the tic tic sound of the keyboard as I type. The one thing I don't like, is this stupid track pad. Can't a girl just have a normal little mouse? 

In 2 weeks or so we are leaving to Indiana to visit David's family and I am rather excited to just go somewhere and be able to relax and NOT use my brain. I feel like from the moment I wake up I'm running around at a million miles an hour, barely a moment to think, barely a moment to pee, barely a moment to stop and breathe. And by the time I lay down in my bed to go to sleep, I'm a complete zombie. I feel so fried. I just can't wait til' I can sit down and enjoy the summer. :) 

No pictures of Calvin today, I need to figure out
how to get all my pictures back on here so I can 
keep posting as usual. But for right now, here's 
a picture from Photo Booth of me looking very 
content at my new laptop. *BIG SMILE!*



1 comment:

  1. My husband has a Mac. He thinks it's the greatest thing that ever happened to him! I love the clicky sounds of the keyboard too and I HATE not having a mouse!

    ReplyDelete