Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hey Howdy Hey!

I think Calvin's got a thing for Toy Story. And maybe not even just Toy Story, I think he's a fan of Woody. He's got a Woody drawstring doll that he likes a lot. We actually think we've heard him try to say his name, though it sounds a lot more like "Woo-eeh" than it sounds like Woody.
That's not the only way I can tell!

The Toy Story pajamas that we got him to prep for winter.
I pull them out.
He takes them away from me.
Kisses them,
Puts them up against his cheek,
and lays down on them with his thumb in his mouth.
And my heart just melts! It's so cute!

How can I resist that little guy when he does stuff like that?! I should learn not to show how cute I think it is or else he might learn to exploit those tricks to get what he wants out of me. :s


Calvin with his Woody pj's and his Woody doll of course!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, so cute! and Jayden has the exact same p.j's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cute kid! How fun that he's so young and already has favorites. It's adroable!

    ReplyDelete