Monday, September 6, 2010

Late Post: Cabin

My sister, Andrea's, fiancee invited us up to his family's cabin in Fairview! It was gorgeous. David and I kept fantasizing about our future mountain getaway. We loved the silence at night. The stars were numerous and brilliant. And I forget sometimes how magical the mountains can be. Calvin had a blast at the cabin and especially enjoyed the ride we all took on the four-wheelers!

More pictures to come.


Calvin sitting on the big statue outside! (Thanks for holding him up on there, Scott!) 

This is how David got up high enough to take some of Scott and Andrea's engagement photos! DANGEROUS!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had fun. I love being up there. Unfortunately my husband doesn't love it as much as I do, so we don't get to go too often. Oh well! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete