Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Swear...

I promise I haven't dropped off the face of the earth or anything. My little digital camera (or "Lil' Dijj" as I lovingly call it) lost all of it's charge! I always forget to charge things. So I've been a little behind on my picture taking.

I've started watching a little girl during the days by the name of Kinley. She's been so fun to have around, especially because she and Calvin take turns entertaining each other. Where one goes, the other one follows. She and Calvin are both approximately 15 months, but Calvin is quite a bit bigger than Kinley is. Kinley is still under 20 lbs. while Calvin is going to clear 30 lbs. here pretty soon! You can see a little bit of height difference, but the difference is definitely in Calvin's girth (I almost spelled "GUT", but pretty much the same thing, ha!)

After Kinley goes home in the afternoon, Calvin is just plain tuckered out! Laying down in weird places.
There's been a lot of this... (↓↓↓) ... going on..
(I'm sure any parent can relate...)
Oh PLEASE pick me up, pleeeaaaase???

Even staying still in one spot for more than 3 seconds! ...... I KNOW, it's crazy!
I think having Kinley around will be a very good thing. ;)

Pictures of Kinley to come. But for now, A picture of my Calvin falling asleep on the couch.


1 comment:

  1. Im so glad everythings going well with watching Kinley! She's the cutest lil thing (and so is Cal) :)

    ReplyDelete