Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Little Miss.

The last two weeks we've been pleased to have the company of another special little lady. Her name is Kinley. She is exactly 15 months old, just the same as Calvin!
It took a few days for her to stop looking over her shoulder at Calvin and I. She's really come out of her shell! I think the only problems we may have between Calvin and Kinley, is the constant issue of them wanting to climb on top of each other when the other sits down for a moment (both of them are in the I'm-going-to-climb-everything-that-I-can phase).

She and Calvin follow each other around and take turns entertaining the other. There have already been cute moments where I catch them trying to communicate to each other (which may or may not work..). Calvin will be crying over something & Kinley would come try to give Calvin a kiss and Cal will smack her away. Kinley will be trying to get a toy out of the toy bin that seems to be a little deeper than she thought and Calvin will come and assist her with his big strong muscles (AW!!). 

Babies Babbling.





What a lil' cutie! If I ever have a little baby girl of my own, she'd better look like Kinley.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, that little girl is GORGEOUS. And isn't it fun when your kid has someone to play with? Olivia's behavior is like 324,567,000 times better when she isn't relying on me to entertain her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! adorable!!!!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete