Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's All Just A Learning Experience.

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I would like to announce that Baby Cal now has a third tooth! It's finally broken through after what seems like hours of fussing and crying. Poor little guy (Wait a minute.. what about me? What about his poor little mom?!).



Oh yeah, and he's been backing himself up under the couch a lot lately, too. (I can't help but laugh at his cries of frustration..) Right now, I've decided I'm no longer going to look up what milestones he should be keeping up with at his age or whatever "They" say. I suppose it's always good to be a little advanced, but you know, I figure the more milestones he accomplishes, the further away he is from being my little Baby Cal. So, I'll just let him figure out those milestones by himself and he can stay my baby for a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment