Saturday, January 23, 2010

Horrible.



Last night, poor Cal was in so much pain from his little toof that I felt like I should get up right away and run across the street to Walmart and get him some Motrin. Well, I open the door snow is falling by the shovel fulls outside. OYYYY. They were the big snowflakes that when they fly by they feel like they've got their own gravitational pull. Well, I am scared to death of driving in the snow. I get terribly anxious, so I decided to literally run across the street. I wish I had known the snow was coming or else I would tried to get some Motrin earlier. But the poor baby was screaming alllllll day.



Sad.

Although good did come out of my trip across the street. I found Dr. Seuss' "Green Eggs & Ham" for $5.00! I came in from that storm with snow clinging to all parts of me. I must have looked like the Abominable Snowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment