Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Worth The Wait

I am proud to announce that I finally have a teaching job at a dance studio in Orem. I am not sure when I'll start because they're still installing sound systems and mirrors and such, but I was fortunate to have been in the right place at the right time. And of course, with the help of my sister, Andrea, who referred me. I'm looking forward to finally teaching. I was so excited that I had butterflies in my tummy just thinking about it. I was already readying my playlists and choreography. WOO!
Weddings seem to have been bombarding us lately. I always think that somehow I'll get away with not being stressed... but unfortunately, it's inevitable. I always run into people who have a problem with something, or mishaps at the wholesaler, or who knows what else. Thankfully, I can say that my work has not been affected by the aforementioned. I am often so proud of my work for these weddings.

Wristlet Corsage 
Bride's bouquet

Boutonniere and Pin-on Corsage
Bride's Bouquet




No comments:

Post a Comment