Saturday, July 28, 2012

Provo Top Models.

My sister Andrea got a photo shoot done and the photographer wanted the shoot to look high style and kinda edgy. Andrea brought a duffle bag full of different options for the photographer to tell her what to wear and there was also a makeup artist present to make Andi look super fierce (using Tyra words, here.) And I was asked by Andrea to stick around for moral support. Andrea was looking all sorts of hot and the photographer was snapping picture after picture when she turned to me and told me to jump in! Miss Makeup Artiste dabbed a little lip gloss on me and evened out my skin tone (she made my skin look like porcelain!) and I got in some of the pictures. 

I have to work on not making my straight face. Mostly because my straight/relaxed face looks like I'm angry. But I think these ones turned out wonderful! Doesn't Andrea look awesome? I come from a good looking family. 





↑ I love a daring print! ↑ 



↑ Aw! She caught us in a laugh! ↑ 

1 comment: