Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th is a lucky day!


It's my baby's birthday! 

If you ask him how old he is now, he'll hold up his little fat fingers & tell you that he is "fwee" years old. (That's THREE years old, if you didn't read that right.)

I try not to be a braggy mom but how can I not when he does so many cute things?!

His current favorite things include:
- Spiderman (ask him to show you his Spiderman web shooting hands)
- Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs
- Thai rice
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" and this song..  (he knows every single word)
- Big Bear (but who are we kidding? Big Bear is always his favorite)
- David's version of the Three Little Pigs
- Swimming
- Pretending to be a robot ↓ ↓ ↓








David and I agree that he's probably the cutest child in existence (we are a little bit biased..)
And we just love this little guy. Oh so very much.







No comments:

Post a Comment