Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy Independence Day!

Woops, This post is a little bit late. But I figure I'd better post these pictures soon.

The Gomez Family Tradition:
On the Fourth of July, the family heads over to a cozy little spot on the park where we lay out our blankets and picnic chairs and enjoy each other's company while eating delicious food and watch the fireworks!
This year, we didn't quite make it til the fireworks went off. Calvin doesn't do so well when he's tired (as anyone who has a two year old will know all too well) and we had to go home a little early to put him to bed.



Big Bear always at Calvin's side.

Me & my Madre.

Guess who's back!? 
The one and only, Dozer! 
The story of how he got back to us is a whole other blog post..

Charming...


Calvin getting tired, me losing my patience. haha


Happy Fourth of July!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment