Friday, July 22, 2011

Grow a pair, cut your hair!

Another belated post. 
It was a spontaneous decision. I was determined to finally get the pixie cut I wanted. One when I wasn't pregnant (the last pixie cut I had kind of failed after 60 lbs of pregnancy weight gain).. My hair was getting to the point where I would wake up and try to lift my head but my hair was stuck under my shoulder. Please tell me I'm not the only one that happens to? Anyway, I was so nervous to cut it all off. My hair had kind of become my little security blanket in a way. Even driving to my hair appointment, I was debating whether I should turn around, if I could really do this. But I wanted it so bad. Thanks to a very talented girl I know (you can check out her blog, HERE.) I cut it all off. And I looove it. 
Plus, seriously, I feel 10 lbs. lighter without all that heavy, thick hair on my neck! 



You should have seen this pile. It looked like a small poodle. 



Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Hot before. SMOKIN' hot after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooovveee it!! Are you used to it yet? Are you liking it? It suits you so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks SO good! I love short hair....i chop mine off whenever i get bored, haha.

    ReplyDelete