Sunday, May 15, 2011

Only For A Limited Time

We've been slowly trying to introduce Calvin to the toilet in an effort to make him more comfortable with eventually going numbers 1 and 2 in the toilet instead of inside his diapers.
Here we have a small video of Calvin sitting on the potty and reading one of his books. I don't know why we thought this was so hilarious.

Now, this video will not be spending a whole lot of time on this blog since Cal is pretty naked. It will be deleted after a few days. Basically, the video is only up for my dad and grandma who are currently in other countries.

I love his naked cuteness.
THIS KID! I love him. So much.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - cutest Calvin EVER!!! *love it*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I PROTEST!!! I don´t want it for a limited time only. I like to watch it everyday!!! If you delete it after a few days I will post lots of comments all over your blog and FB and tell you what I think!
    LEAVE IT! LEAVE IT! LEAVE IT! LEAVE IT! LEAVE IT! LEAVE IT! LEAVE IT! LEAVE IT! LEAVE IT! LEAVE IT!

    ReplyDelete