Monday, May 9, 2011

Deejay Francis Zumba Master Class!


Saturday, my sisters and I got to attend a Zumba Master class with Beto Perez' Zumba DJ!
DEEJAY FRANCIS!
I am not totally sure how many people were there, but it was packed! I got whacked in the face a few times by a few enthusiastic Zumba lovers, but the energy was great and the music was fantastic. It was a theater full of people in neon clothes who love Zumba as much as we do! 





Deejay Francis!

Check out those guns.

Just us and the wonderful Lindsey Taylor

Me & my Zumba ladies!

Deejay Francis!! 

1 comment:

  1. Jealous!

    I've always wanted to try a real zumba class but I've never had the time. So instead sometimes, i'll look up zumba classes on youtube. It's probably not nearly as fun as the real deal though...

    ReplyDelete