Saturday, November 20, 2010

For The Love of Elmo!

HILARIOUS.

Calvin has recently proven his knowledge of movie characters... Most recently recognition of one, Elmo the little red monster from Sesame Street. Heard of him?
Whilst in the middle of a giant flower MESS (from my most recent wedding flower job), I decided to distract Calvin with a little movie called "Elmo in Grouchland", which I love... don't judge. Calvin was glued to the screen, totally mesmerized by the little monsters dancing & singing. It went a little something like this:

Me: Calvin! Come on, lets go get Elmo! (Translation: "Lets go turn on the Elmo movie!")

Calvin: *runs away to his room and returns with his giant Elmo book and also brings his baby Tickle Me Elmo*

Me: *amazed that he actually knew what I was talking about*


I guess I was just surprised that he's gone from not knowing or caring about movie characters or tv characters at all, to knowing exactly who they are and his favorite songs, etc. He's like an actual PERSON now.. Whatever happened to my little tiny baby?!


No comments:

Post a Comment