Saturday, November 20, 2010

Floral Disaster!

Check it.

This was my apartment from Wednesday afternoon to Friday morning. There was literally no way into kitchen type items (refrigerator, stove, microwave, sink, etc.). It was all pretty much off limits, which meant a lot of snacking throughout the day.
This also meant, not being able to go barefoot in my home for those days for fear of scary thorns,
barricading Calvin out of the aforementioned workspace with my couch cushions,
and my apartment being a huge grimy mess for a few days...

The wedding flowers turned out GORGEOUS.
Look at The Fleurist blog to see more pictures...


My kitchen area was taken over by flowers!


Much of the floor was also taken up by flower buckets... 



2 comments:

  1. Ok, that is a TON of flowers, but I bet your house smelt AMAZING!!! The flowers turned out beautiful! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your note on our door about the flowers way, way later, so I figured you had gotten rid of them all by that point! Thanks for your offer, though! I didn't know you were a florist! :)

    ReplyDelete