Saturday, August 27, 2011

ANGIE'S BIRTHDAY SURPRISE.

Story:

David likes to plan surprises for my birthday. I always ask that he keep his clues & hints to himself because I prefer to be surprised. This year for my birthday, he kept saying how much I was REALLY going to enjoy my present this year. He told me he'd have to go to Salt Lake to pick it up. 
Since I didn't want any clues, I was guessing that maybe he'd ordered something on ebay & had to pick it up in SLC. I had no idea what was coming, folks. 
The day of my birthday started out with delicious breakfast & such. I really didn't have much planned for that day (This is Friday, by the way). We were going to my mom's house for dinner to celebrate mine & Calvin's birthday since my birthday fell on a Sunday this year. 
David went up on Friday afternoon with Calvin to pick up my birthday present. He then came to get me from home to take us all up to my mom's for dinner. 
He mentioned that my birthday present had taken up most of the front seat of the car... 

.... Now I had NO CLUE as to what it possibly could have been.

He had to travel to SLC to get it & it took up most of the passenger seat??
UH.

And as we entered my parent's house, sitting right there in front of me was none other than my DEAR OLD DAD! I was so surprised! I obviously had no idea he was coming and I totally started crying. Hugged him & we all ate dinner together for our birthdays!  Seriously, what a great present. 
I rather wish I'd taken pictures of this, but I was completely taken off guard. So you all just get to picture that in your little heads. 



1 comment:

  1. sounds like a photo couldn't have captured a moment as good as that! Happy birthday dear :)

    ReplyDelete