Thursday, June 30, 2011

BE THE PLANK.

ADVENTURES IN PLANKING:

We all went to dinner before our dear friend Hannah left for Wales.
We of course ate until our little bellies could hold no more (Thank you, Bombay House)
And randomly decided that we must go planking. 
Thank goodness Erika had her camera on her so we could document our adventures.
Also, if you haven't seen these ladies' blogs yet, you can click on the below links
to check them out. 
(Hannah ↓ ↓)
(Erika ↓ ↓)












This one ↑↑↑ and the one of Hannah in the tree 
are definitely my favorites. If you don't understand planking, I say don't
diss til you try it. You will have a hard time not laughing. I promise.

3 comments:

  1. You went PLANKING on my bday?!?! Best B'day Present ever. Thnx!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, wow. The tree one was my favorite to do. But I actually love the shopping cart pictures.

    ReplyDelete