Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Post That Never Ends!

Sorry people. Lots to post on recent Holiday Happenings.


Christmas Eve.


I wasn't allowed to go in while my present was being brought in and wrapped. David kept me guessing for a few weeks before Christmas giving me NO HINTS (this is big for David). I had no idea what he had for me! This was a picture taken after all the wrapping had been done. I seriously still can't believe that David wrapped this...?


Calvin likes to sit on Dozer... Most times  Cal goes and sits on Dozer's head. Dozer just lays there and takes it. He's such a good puppy. 

Wrapped Christmas present for Angie. Hm, I wonder what it could be!



Christmas Morning. 

We had our little Christmas Celebration with my family the night before they went on their trip to Peru for Christmas! Calvin got all sorts of fun things from his Gomez Grandparents. He is spoiled ROTTEN. And Christmas Day, we opened presents from Santa and from his Grandma & Grandpa Miller. Again - spoiled rotten! Calvin really liked the opening of presents... enough that he even helped us open some of our presents (the bike included!)





The beginning of our unwrapping of presents.. 

I realize that I look AWFUL. As a rule, we didn't usually get up for Christmas in our family before 9 or 10 in the morning. So I realize my eyes are all puffy but hey... it was like 7a.m..... give me a break. I really can say I didn't want to post the video, but it's more for family in other places since they didn't get to partake in our morning festivities...



I hope everyone had a great Christmas!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment